Saturday, May 10, 2008

To be like me

My Transformation of Australia into the World according to Rudd takes another stride at this year’s Budget.

As I keep telling my colleagues, Australia elected Kevin07, not the ALP. Australia fell in love with her future image when she voted for me and I intend transforming her into that very image. The USA has had John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, Australia will have Kevin.

I’m the aspirational beacon for Australia’s youth and I’m groovy and on the web.

My policies reflect my moulding of Australia into a country that will reflect my personal values, experiences and inadequacies.

I have been disappointed in the Australia I've seen so far. If the Summit had our best and brightest then I think I'll have the next Summit in my office. Now it looks like I’m going to have to micro-manage the daily lives of Australian’s – dictating their alcohol intake and choices, how they spend their money – even withholding their pensions if they’re naughty and dictating all their choices in education.

Stay tuned to Swanny doing his best Kevin07 impersonation – see if you can spot my hand up his back!

As I’ve always said the World will be a better place when everyone’s finally like me.

No comments: