Monday, August 6, 2007

What's old and wrinkly and hangs out underpants?... The P.M.



How dare that dishonest old man adopt a poll driven political strategy. That's my territory. It appears the more I become like him, the more he becomes like me.


Don't blame me for the Premiers, I didn't vote for them and as far as I'm concerned they're nothing more than a bunch of upmarket trade unionists. It was my idea to attack the government over state issues, I agree they're hopeless and wasteful. Don't blame them or me, blame John Howard.

It's fascinating to see Liberal polling reveal how likeable, compassionate and appealing to young hip voters I am. No surprise to me of course. My mentor in this area, Peter Bleattie told me "Mate, once you can fake sincerity you've got it made". Not only have I got sincerity covered, I've also got empathy, likeability and compassion!

Gotta Run.

No comments: