Sunday, May 27, 2007

Therese comes to her senses



Finally Sharan and Julia arrived. It was about 11pm and I was dog tired, in my new pyjamas with 'The Lodge Canberra' embroidered on them and ready for sleepy byes. Therese got the jarmies made during the Hong Kong stop over, bless her.
I love Sharan, she's the man I'd love to be. If Julia's barren then Sharan's ground zero. "Well Therese" she said. "Your little appendage is gunna be PM whether you like it or not." Sharan and Julia then went on to explain their Industrial relations program for after the election. Craig Johnston as the Fair Work Chairman and all the other moves, they were like giggling schoolgirls picking a netball team.
Therese just stood there silent, she couldn't believe I was going to be PM and Julia and Sharan's plans, it was all a bit much.
"As a businesswoman, I've got no choice", she said. "Who in their right mind would own a business in Australia." Sharan and Julia laughed and nodded, "I've got an obligation to my shareholders to sell."
"More tea" I yelled.

No comments: