Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I think I handled the Carers well?

We need a tough budget - I'm even bringing our troops out of Iraq to help fight my 'War on Inflation".

I'm going to rip $10 billion out of this economy with the most viscious cuts you've ever seen.
BUT......I've never been popular. At school Wayne Swan bullied me. Girls laughed at me, hey I even consider myself lucky to have snagged Therese. I went with Elton John glasses after he launched 'Sleeping with the Past'.

I can't believe how much I'm loved. I haven't been this popular since mum covered me in gravy and wrapped me in the lamb's wool seat covers when the Dog was on heat.
I want to be tough but I want to stay loved. My new best friends are Jackie Chan, Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman and Cate Blanchett. Last year I was lucky to hang out with Sharan Burrow, Julia Gillard and Robert Ray.

I guess no one will notice if I talk tough and do nothing. Afterall that was my electoral platform.

No comments: