Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Does anyone want some Duty Free?


I’m off again, this time Europe and Asia will get the benefit of my experience as a World Leader.

I’ll show them how my Education Revolution has transformed Australia. Share with these people how my Petrol Commissioner has overseen record low Fuel prices. Entice them with my War on Inflation that has seen Interest rates tumble and housing affordability open up to the masses.
Most of all I want to show my Environmental credentials with my war on plastic shopping bags.

The trip should make for some great photo opps, I’ll trot out the Mandarin again, I’ll position myself as the next UN Secretary General and I’ll add tonnes of carbon to the Environment.

Sure I’m a bare faced hypocrite, just like my old mate Peter Beattie, but you know I’m more popular than childhood obesity!

No comments: