Thursday, July 5, 2007

Love thy neighbour

Hah Hah, Brendan Nelson let the cat out of the bag. It's all about Oil. Under my policy Australia will have no Energy security, it's my number 1 priority.

I'll mandate Hybrid cars for all, surely that'll fix it. Therese has already bought a dealership in anticipation.

Iraq remains our biggest foreign policy disaster since we went into Vietnam to provide security of cheap clothing and holidays.

I've always advocated the world would be a better place if everyone was like me. That's my foreign policy. If I'm elected PM of Australia I'll also become PM of "The Arc of Instability". These primates need Rudd-like values. My education revolution will sweep the region teaching these imbeciles that Australian History is far more important than any Islamic claptrap. I'll cure their health issues, solve unemployment and they can have my IR policy thrown in for free.

I'll also solve Iraq, just teach them the 3 R's (Rudd, Rudd,& more Rudd) I say.

What the world needs now, is Rudd, Sweet Rudd. Look out world here I come.
Gotta run

No comments: