Thursday, March 26, 2009

The world was the winner




Early days, but I think my "meeting of the minds" with my dear friend Barack was a real hit. The advice I gave him will, I believe, make the world a better place.
I think he enjoyed my words of wisdom. My experience as a global statesman was appreciated. I even shared a few Chinese phrases he might find handy when dealing with President Hu.
We had 90 minutes together and after I told him what great things I'd done and what great ideas I had for him, Barack barely had time to tell me how wonderful I was and it was over.

2 comments:

MathewK said...

The burning question is, does bazza still love him after that. :)

Mercurius Aulicus said...

Right Jab points out an article showing how popular KRudd is:

http://www.rightjab.observationdeck.org/?p=2143