Tuesday, May 19, 2009

C'mon Australia - no horrors - don't believe a word I say!

I blame Swanny.

Swanny, I said, " let's scream about a horror budget, make them think we're fiscally responsible. You know that Economic conservative stuff. Tackling the hard issues, paying off debt."

"Frame a budget that holds my approval rating in the 60's."

I get trashed in the polls after attacking wealthy Australia with a feather and making working families work a couple more years before they get a miserable pension.

I think they believed the spin - hey Australia nothing happened - no horror story here!

I'm terrifed about what might happen if I ever have to start paying back this debt. Seems like we're back to square one - no hard decisions for me.

All this looks like another stimulus package before the election.

No comments: