Sunday, June 8, 2008

Japan I'm finally here to help you!

Well I’m off again. This time its Japan and Indonesia receiving a dose of Rudd. I honestly believe that my mandate is to help civilise the world as well as to rebuild Australia.

What’s my answer to soaring petrol prices and angst over carbon emissions and trading? Jump on a fuel guzzling, carbon emitting jet and sweep across the region. The hypocrisy has become part of me, I think it’s defined my reign to date.

If I can help my Asian mates fix their countries prior to them joining me in the AU in 2020 then all the better for us as citizens of Austasia and for me as its 2020 President. I’ll only take the role if I’m not UN Secretary General. I expect it will be a difficult choice but I may even do both.

You know I recently described myself as the World’s Pre-eminent Mandarin Speaking Politician. ‘What about President HU?’ they said. Frankly I rate myself higher than HU. Hu would never have defeated John Howard in the last election and I honestly doubt he’d have even assumed the Leadership of the ALP.

I must also express my disappointment at Australia’s best and brightest. The 2020 Summit failed to come up with the AU concept and missed FuelWatch.

I’m already questioning the Summit’s recommendations apart from their endorsement of my Super Child Care centres. I said to Therese I may have to lock away a weekend soon and have my own 2020 Summit. I’m sure the world will be the better for it.

No comments: