Friday, February 15, 2008

Week 1 and I’ve almost saved the World

Well my Sorry speech has finally put the Aboriginal problem to rest. I thought I was brilliant, had the crowd eating out of my palms - haven't had that much audience support since those screaming schoolgirls during the election. Aboriginal relations fixed!

I'm not one for tokenism but I think my wage freeze has put the Inflation genie back in her bottle! Millionaires like me aren't in it for the money, my investments make me all my money. That bunch I've got received an increase after moving from shadow to real portfolios anyway.

Showing Industry an example like that is sure to stop those money grabbing CEO's taking wage increases. Wage inflation fixed!

Finally, my 3 hour visit to Timor to sort out who tried to knock off my best best mate Jose (did I tell you I stayed at his house?) is carbon well spent I say!

I can't trust the word of my commanders and troops on the ground or the UN. No Kelvin's gotta go and fix it himself. I honestly have no idea how the world operated BD (Before Dudd). Timor fixed!

What a week

No comments: