Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's my Party

Given my adoring public elected Kevin 07, not the Labor Party, I feel it my duty to give them nothing more than what they voted for.

I've already ordered my underlings to visit Schools and the Homeless before they come to Moi! They will then be asked to get me tea and an earwax sandwich for lunch.

I don't intend to appoint Minister's just assistants. Julia is the Assistant to Kevin for Industrial Relations, Swanny Assistant to Kevin for Treasury and so on.
I intend to run Australia as my little project, given I have intellectual capacity unheard of in the Labor Party, an education!

Strap yourselves in Australia, the Education Revolution is underway, shortly followed by the Industrial Relations and Climate change Revolutions. Compliments of Kevin Ruddrless PM.

No comments: