Saturday, August 10, 2013

Today's Opinion polls can't be right!


I personally cannot believe the latest opinion poll. I gotta say Australia, you’ve got it wrong.


Speaking personally, I have never loved myself as much as I do now. I’m back, the people’s Prince has been resurrected.
C’mon Australia – I’m the lovable nerd, what about the zany selfies, the massive intellect, the ability to speak Chinese, the adoration of 10 year old school kids, even Peter Beattie says he loves me.
It’s not fair the Murdoch press have turned on me. I’ve given them more stories than any MP in the past 7 years. I’ve still got the ABC & Fairfax onside, but I’m lobbying Ten to bring back ROVE for a month.
Australia, I’ll get really angry – just like the video, if you don’t show you love me by voting me back as PM. Fair shake of the Sauce bottle! Get it right. Gotta zip (see, I’m a funny guy).


No comments: